Time: 6 pm.

Date: 25th Mar’07.

Look out for a guy wearing a BLACK cap.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******

For those coming by trains get down at Mulund Station, East side and take a
rickshaw to Gavanpaada which is a minimum fare from the Station on the way
towards the Eastern Express highway;
For those coming by the Eastern Express Highway turn in towards Mulund at the
Signal closest to Thane (the one that comes right after the Checknaka if coming
from Thane or after the flyover at Airoli link road) .

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****
-Do get your friends along to make the event a success and to help them gain
access to a group especially if they are not netizens.
-You do not have to be "out" to the world to attend. This is a discreet event
being held to promote clean, safe & social get-togethers of a non-sexual
nature. Very few persons who will be attending the meet are "out".
-You need to be at least 18 yrs of age to attend.
-There may be many persons at the meet who prefer being discreet or who may be
still coming to terms with themselves; we request that all be sensitive and act
and dress accordingly.
See you all on Sunday!