Hey  Suhail

You imply that gay men are generally uninterested or incapable of long term
relationships. This may be your experience, but please don't generalise -
because by doing so you are demotivating many on this list. There are gay
relationships being formed everyday - and I personally know many which are long
term.

For the most part (there will be exceptions)  - young straight men, given the
opportunity, are as promiscuous as young gay men. Conversely, older gay men,
given the opportunity, are as desirous of having a long term relationship or
marriage as older straight men. It is to the gay men's credit that they have
these relationships in spite of society rather than with its support and
strictures as straight men do.

Cheers
Salil

suhail khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

.........About how stable gay relationships are and how much do gays believe in
commitment and even if they do how much are they able to keep that commitment,
I dont think I need to make statements on that, every gay guy knows the scene
of long-term-relationships among gays.

 Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.