_____

From: kim baller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:: Altruism and Homosexuality in India

The author over-intellectualizes the effect of his disclosure of his
homosexuality to his mother. Christians are not a monolithic group any more
than anyone else. Every person (including his mother) is an individual and
may react with stereotypically condemnatory, religiosity or with caring,
compassion, love and understanding. My own parents reaction, many years ago
to my own disclosure showed me that. It was not at all what I expected.
That said, disclosure is really the best path to follow as long as violence
is not an expected result.
Kim

call me Kim 503-333-0040

  _____

Get
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48226/*http:/new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/featu
res/norton/index.php>  the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the
added security of spyware protection.