Thanks much for your input. I appreciate it.

  Sameer

alan george <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Hi Sameer,

  It is a good airline.  The service is good and on time...

  I would go for it if it was for my parents.

  Alan

Just me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Have you guys know much about Qatar airlines? My parents will be
visiting US soon and Qatar is having a good deal from India. Before we decide
to go with the purchase, I wanted to take some opinion about the service and
other aspects of this airline as I have never travelled before by this airline.
If you have any feedback about this airline, please let me know.

  Thanks,
  Sameer
  Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg--
 hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool