As rightly said by manoj, eyes tell a lot ... they tell many more where word
fall short off to express...
I can understand you mit hav doen this with a fear of loosing a good
gayfriend.. but this act mit have been soem what shocking for that guy. Thanks
that you shared you experienced n didnt worried whether it was good or bad....
even i experience such touching in a crowded train, you wont experience such
things in a empty or a less crowded train .... i like such acts .... expecially
doing them in such a crowd n dyign to hide our act from their view is another
pleasurable feeling.... just look into the eyes of the person who's touching
you.... if he please he too will respond in the very same way else he mit give
a strange look if he's not of that kind....

Sanket.