Hi Friends,
            I am looking for a man, who is 27yrs+ to under 40ish
(maintained) active versatile, more of a protector, warm and manly
demeanour. He should be gay and should have the gusts to stand his
ground as I am already open to my people who matter the most in my
life. He should be Simple sweet down to earth family man, may be an
introvert to the world but not to me.  I am 29 yrs old stay
at `Virar' and travel throughout Bombay as I am an event organizer
and got very relaxed work schedule and it would be great to meet
one, with the same.

You can get a true idea about me through my posting in here, as I
have no dual personalities, what I write is what I preach and that's
what I am.

Please, if you think so called fun(sex),beauty, body and
distance ,is your concern, than don't bother to contact me, as I
think, I already  had enough of that, though I was never expecting
it to come my way initially.

I want some one, who believes that loving unconditionally will make
us fall for each other, who see my dedication and want for a true
relationship.

 I am looking for a man who got great inclination, just like me to
meet the odds and keep in touch as regularly as possible. I am
active guy and get highly turned off by laid back kind of attitude;
I like to be on the move mostly.

Simplicity, warmth, gusty, one to one intense interactions and guys
looking for life long commitments with one single guy, highly
attracts me to a man.

I got my profile at guys4men and manjam and my id is dreamlover4mi
and DreamLoverForMe respectively. Please respond with a pic n if you
don't have, take pains and send me across one. Going on blind dates
is not what I am really up to these days.

Rajeev.