Hi guys..

This is Dr.Shroff here..

 Well i didnt say Manoj ( my first name ) in the first
place because there is another Manoj on the list
here,well im the other Manoj now..
:-)

i dont generally post on here but.

But..

I have been on this list for the last 2 and a half
years..

Yeah thats right..
So im here because i wanna share an experience of mine
with u guys..

(not just a regular experience,but one that has
changed me for good)

 A lot of you must b like me.. I suppose..
On the list , but too apprehensive to attend any gb
event.. I mean.. You must be on gb virtually.. But not
in the actual gb events..

This november 17 saturday night i opened my yahoo
inbox to more unread emails than i know to count.:-)..
And God alone knows why i clicked on the gb mail about
the cookin meet on nov 18 and dunno y but i replied
back to Vikram that i was interested.. And next day i
find myself on my way to bandra... I was apprehensive
all along the way thinkin weird things in my mind..

In bandra i met vikram at just around the corner and v
proceeded to the guys place hosting the cookin meet..

Initially i was new,didnt know anybody, was
apprehensive,but then one by one all of em spoke to
me, made me feel so much @ home.. Within no time i was
like laughin and jokin and talkin to them as though id
known each one of em for much longer..

V all had such a gr8 time flippin magazines' pages..
Talkin and laughin over just anything.. And yes yes v
all did help in the cookin..

Some of the guys were in tears.. Because they were the
ones cuttin the onions.And we were all happy and
gay.:).

And somehow v all gay guys ended up puttin up a grand
show.. The cooks arrived , the raw vegetables arrived,
the eaters arrived.. All that was then left to do was
to.. Cook..

And yes i did learn how to light a gas burner.:-). He
he..  V made gujarati mandvi na na wait what was it..
Yeah it was Khandvi or khandvo:-). Was damn tasty..
The taste was there in that part of it that was
burnt.:-). He eh heh eh.. And then v made a GAY
RAITA:-). Why gay.? Because it was PINK RAITA.:-).
Kudos to the cook.. ( im not takin any names here )
and then v made rice.. And paneer capsicum:-) which
was damn tasty.. So damn tasty so damn tasty that v
were all slurrpin our finger tips and i believe there
is no one who attended the cookin meet who would
disagree with me on this.:) kudos to the paneer
capsicum cook.:-). Then v made dhoklas:-) not one
plate but plate after plate of dhoklas were being
rolled outta the kitchen.. And each with a different
flavor.:-). Plus two different chutneys:-). Ah thats
called a GAY FOOD FIESTA:-):. Plust v had a few more
dishes that i cannot exactly recollect..  Somebody
tell me what were the other dishes..
Kudos to the guy who made khandvo and dhoklas.:-)

It was very kind of the host to serve us MINUTE MAID
ORANGE JUICE & CHOCOLATES.:-)

OK YEAH YEAH IT WAS THE COOKIN MEET.. But what i loved
most were the CHOCOLATES.:-). Ah and did i mention
that these chocolates ( m and m hazelnut nutties )
were the ones that introduced to my current
boyfriend.:-). O yeah.:-):-):-).

Vikram and others were constantly at my heels tellin
me to post a report on my experience at the cookin
meet since it was the first ever event i attended in
gb.. And im so sorry guys i took so long to post it..
Its 8 december today and the meet was on the 18 of
november.. But anyways.. This saturday mornin here i
am with my report.:-):-):-)..

Its been such a great experience such a great
experience :) that i have no words to express myself..
I have also been for one more gb event after that..
The meet on LIVING WITH HIV at zouk.:-) that was gr8
too.:-).

Destiny has a role to play in everything.. And im
thankful to it for that.. And today i laugh at my own
funny apprehensions less that a month back.. About
attendin any gb event..
The real eye opener is to attend a gb event in
person.:-) its the MOST COMFORTABLE AND SAFEST place
for us to flock with other guys of a same feather .:-)

as i sit here this mornin relaxin back in a cafe
coffee day bar watchin the world pass by and listnin
to SPEEDIN CARS by this band IMOGEN HEPP , WAITIN FOR
MY BOYFRIEND.:-) I realise that life is full of beauty
and purity and innocence.. If its there within us..

Because

i beleive that..

what v see outside is simply a reflection of whats
there within us.:-). O yeah.:-):-):-).
Lots of hugs for everyone.:-):-):-)...
-Manoj.

WHEN GOD TAKES U TO THE END OF THE CLIFF,ONLY ONE OF TWO THINGS CAN
HAPPEN,EITHER HE WILL CATCH U WHEN U FALL OR HE WILL TEACH U HOW TO FLY,HAVE
FAITH IN GOD,GOD IS OUR PARENT.:-)

      Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php