Hey Raj

I actually have the opposite situation. I masturbate/have sex when I get a
headache - and feel so elevated....its like a high. But it could be bodily
weakness, not a sexual issue. You may be generally weak due to eating
inadequately - that an act like this causes you to feel drained or manifest
into a headache. Could also be a migraine which gets triggered due to the
exertion leading upto your masturbation act.

Go meet your physician.....get real advise. But pretty much sure its aint
serious or atleast not a sex problem. So happy masturbating darling....

love Aneil

raj raju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  If there are any doctors around, I need to know...after every
ejaculation(during sex or masturbation), it triggers an acute headache...is
this normal?if not, why does this happen and whats the remedy?
  thanks
  raj

 Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.