1)From: "vtyagil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:21 am

Looking for a young and sexy TOP in Dubai

2)From: fname lname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:37 am
Subject: Looking for friends &
Looking for friends & fun shoot a message if interested.

I am M 35 well built, well educated located  near  Bhandup Mumbai.

Raj

3)From: "Rodrigo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Subject: looking for friends  rodrigocarac...
 Hello people,

I'm a brazilian guy looking for new friends in India. I think that
your country is amazing, incredible! Cultures, religions, arts,
nature, people, you all live in a special country! I would like to
make indian gay friends, it would be very nice to me. I hope that
someone aswer to me =)

Rodrigo

4)From: "ilove_gay2005" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 am
Subject: hi friend  ilove_gay2005
 Offline
 Send Message
 Edit Membership

this is Nimesh m39 from mumbai, versetile. looking for friend  in
miraroad/ bhayander area can contact.

5)[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm handsome Single Executive Mature Saudi Mixed European (German Mother) Gay
guy from Jeddah/KSA , 38 y/o old, 178cm, (Chubby/Stocky)Body 99kg,Dark Brown
hair,Hazel Eye,little hairy body (almost smooth), well educated, down to earth,