Hi !

This is Aditya, currently unemployed in Dwarka, New Delhi.

Are any support group in Dwarka, near Airport

I am 37, totally abnormal guy.

I want to meet someone who refuses to understand me and my feelings.

In search of a untrue/false friend. Absolutely interested for one night
stand.

Interested pls.reply to this mail ID

Regards

Aditya

--
Do not print this mail unless really necessary.
Save paper, save trees..!!

If you loose your way while SCUBA diving, the safest direction to head for
is UP..!!!