Absolutely,

Else the efforts of Mr Ramadoss n our most active member Adi (Of course Aditya)
will go furitless to do away with the 377. People here in India are still not
ready to accept it openly though at the back of their mind its just a stunt
kind of that they want to show, no real motivation behind it. So what ever u
do, i shall say PLAY SAFE n avoid getting into contact of media since those
guys fall to any level and make any news as a breaking news. Beware of them!.
Best Luck. I wish i could have been in Mumbai for this.

Saket...