From: aryan_sri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: g_b i wanna stay alive one more night
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 16 August, 2008, 4:36 PM

everynight like an angel or free spirit
with lots of hope n desries i just keep pushing my luck to find a
person who can commit to me

i am sumit
23
pure gay
stay in mumbai
look ordinary
not that bad

never i wish to go to gay partys
yuck i dont like them!!!!

let me to tell u people about my journey of gay life
i m basically a very reserved person
who leaves in a shell
but u give me a pc or pen my thought process as no limits

i carve for a boy friend
my first crush was sanjay jain
sweet boy
when i was 18
he somehow realised i was falling in love wid him
so he distanced himself
that was a year of great pain n suffering
yet of so much extravagant n out of world experince
n my family came to know i am gay

i lost a lifetime friend
phew
then after three years i graduated n there was this guy
named anand
n i had sex wid him on the montains
n surrounded by suspicious villager
but no hardcore
some how i thought he enjoyed it more than me

the relationship i had wid anand contiued in one mor encounter at ma
house
he started n finished the act
but again it was no hardcore

that was the only guy i ever had sex with
last time when he came to ma house my mom was there so i could only
manage a kiss
n he kikced me for that on my bottom as he was straight n were
freinds for 3 years
again i lost a friend
of lifetime i dont know y as i could never speak wid him again

after that i got a job
and in jan 2008
i got confidence to be a open gay
after having a job for say 5 months

i meet atleast 8 guys from g 4m n orkut
good human beings
all offerd for sex
but i am such a sweetheart
i go for true love only
such a waste naa

still i try ma best to message people
n post threads
getting response from srilanka to usa
chaanigrah to ratnagiri
aurangabad to karnataka
i m not a rich guy or else i could have travelled this places
now only option i have is to post on this forums

there was this guy who was ready n very authentic
from i suppose
delhi n had home in up
guy called nihar
he was a huge guy
i could have got him anytime
i was just scared of him
he was the only guy i thought was geniune till i met
pawan

now this guy pawan is a good friend
but he will marry a girl because he is afraid
of society
when i started to write this thread i told to ma self
i will be positive but i m not crying like a baby
i cant go out stand at vt
or dadar or churhgate wearing a t shirt
saying I AM PROUD TO BE GAY
I CANT DO IT

ohh mama
but i motivate ma self each passing night
that one fine moring atleast 1 guy
age no bar
looks no bar
caste no bar
tell u i m a very spiritual guy
will message me i still have hope
thats the only purpose of ma existence
i dont want to be ambitious or head of company
i just starve for a guy who can commit to me
and accept my unconditional love
a walk near seashore
a talk in coffe shop
a laugh in the rain
i think it is not tooo much to ask for
i m not giving up yet
as i want live ma life atleast wid one guy
for say few moments
which i can cherish till ma last breath

amin

i want to live for one more night
i am afraid of death now
because before i die
i want to be in ma guys arms
i will live for u

this is how my profile read on orkut
during my last few days on orkut

about me:
in the pursuit of happiness i carved so much till i realised it is
inside me
time is a great leveller
so much as changed in this life for good and better future
one learns so much each passing day
life is meaningful with art of living
please contact me on yahoo
[EMAIL PROTECTED] com
love u all dears and sweethearts

it was a beautiful experience in this world of true human beings
I TALKED WITH GOOD PEOPLE
WHO WERE GREAT AT HEART BUT TIME AS COME TO TAKE SOLID DECISION IN MY
LIFE
GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO TOOK THEIR PRECIOUS TIME RESPONDING
ME
I M AN AVERAGE GUY WHO THRIVED FOR PURE LOVE AND TRUE VALENTINE AND
FRIEND
MY FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS AND PURE LOVE WILL NEVER LET ME FORGET THIS
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE IN MY JOURNEY OF LIFE AS ARYAN
I KEPT EVERY THING AT STAKE TO FIND MY TRUE PARTNER AND TRUE LOVE
MY FAMILY
CARRIER AND LIFE TO ENTER
THIS WORLD OF ORKUT
INTRESTINGLY I WILL LOG OUT OF THIS WONDERFUL WORLD WITH NO REGRETS
AND NO DISAPPOINTMENTS
AS I BELIVE I WILL FIND MY TRUE AND PURE LOVE ON SOME GOOD DAY IN LIFE
ANY ONE WHO WISH TO BE MY VALENTINE OR LIFE PARTNER CAN E MAIL ME
IF POSSIBLE LEAVE U R MOB NO ALSO AT [EMAIL PROTECTED] COM
love is in the air , any one looking for pure love , affection and
true friendship be my valentine, dear
i am passionate about love
seeking long relationship
searching for soulmate

whenever i saw movies like notting hill, love actually ,titanic,50
first dates, city of angels n more
my faith in love grew stronger,n when i came in contact with gurudev
i thought i am in bliss n i will survive in the perfect storm .
i was philsophical ?
perhaps
i wonder is it a curse to be a gay ?
do gay love story exists?
at end of the day its not my fault that i am gay? since
childhood i cant remeber even a single day or time that i was
attracted to a girl sexually .
no never
i am not diappointed nor do i have any regrets
but if i get the oppurtunity i will ask my lord, my guruji, my god
that y u made me like this ?
if i was straight i could have answered to the responses that usually
are attributed at colleges n offices.y is it that there is so much
pain n helplessness , that is what i get to see when i ask my self
for true soulmate?
i observe that life is much more then these things
though at the end of day u wish things were different , now i wake up
every morning trying to be myself , messaging n making
friends ,posting articles without any hope or agenda
beliving i will see in my guys eyes when ever i go to sleep,
talk to him whenever i feel he needs me
just thanking the god gracefully when ever my guy touches me n
allowing me to feel his presence
is it too much to ask for ?
love is like an ocean
rain drops are sexy background for a couple (read me and my to be bf)
engrossed in the intimacy of seawaves
pressing fingers of hands
walking shoulder to shoulder on a cloudy day
at marinelines wearing heart on the shirts
the whisper of the wind gasping at their ears
droplets on their eyes
holding the time ,sharing a laugh,walking down the lane
enjoying kulfi at chowpatty
frequent eye contacts'
and ------------ one kiss to die for
the first guy from orkut i met was vishal
at king circle
i waited for him 20 mins, staring at soft college buts hoping he
would be on of them
silently waiting at BEST BUS STOP
then i called him
he told me to wait right there n dont run away he will be there in
few minutes
he came n i literally ran away
because i was too scared to meet a men in public place though after
excatly 4 mins i called him saying i was afraid though he left that
place
i apologised for my childish beahviour n he accepted
it was my first attempt to meet a gay

the second guy was 35 year old jain
he was fat n chubby
he was waiting near akbarallys at chembur
i went straight into his car
n he we talked a lot
shared experiences
n suddenly that guy stopped over n told me to give him good blow jobs
i told him it was our casual meeting
he told me he had sex wid foreigners
blacks
was having a wife n 2 daughters
good experience

then there was this guy amol
who was in a relationship wid one married guy
i enjoyed his company
he told me we dont click
hmmmm
he was a gay totally
i could make out from his eyes
one fine fine evening i met this guy called dino
32 yrs old
he was a smart guy
experinced bottom
he told me either u have to be rich
or extra ordinary looks to be sucessful in this line
i will always remeber his defintion of love
LOVE IS TO GIVE
u learn so much things everyday

then there was this guy called jai
who sent me so many messages
n again i enjoyed the moments that i spent wid him
funnily i could,nt go for sex wid any one of them
i know it was the right decision

yeah i do cherish my talents n people around me
now its time to cherish the one guy for whom i keep asking one more
day of life from my lord
i just wish i dont give up so soon so early
because i left the path on immortality n devoution
for earthly thing as love

now every day n night
just pushing my luck i carry on n on
n as wriitten in ma profile

Everyday I keep logging In on this Website Searching For my Soulmate,
My perfect Date come On. There is SomeOne Who belives In Love n
Romance .Give both of Us a Chance To Make Each Others Life Worth
living
i m no hunk but i dont look that bad either
can u feel the love tonight
you say the best when u say nothing at all
07 jun 08

when i see sweet guys
cute ass
juicy lips , killing eyes
funky hair do
nice figure
sugary voice
a big smile !!!!!!!!!!!!

one who just smiles and walk away
when a stranger comes forward with handshake
when i m in wash room
a guy adjusting his hair in BEST BUS
when some of my friends unkowingly(dont know i m gay) kiss me on my
chicks
hold me high
hugh me
a hand on shoulder
a guy in ma office
simple looks, big heart,
stylish walk,white teeth
curious look
short t shirt
jockey under garment visible on jeans
n memories of sanjay jain my first crush
a man whom i loved and i decided to turn gay that fine morning when i
woke up n saw in the mirror a humble soul

its so cold tonight
n i feel so lonely
the wind its blowing so quitely
the raindrops making sound of a whisper

every moment i spend with u is a moment i treasure
i dont want to close my eyes
i dont want to fall asleep
because i miss u babe n i dont want to miss a thing

i m all out of love
i m so lost without u
what i m without u

i want u to come back n carry me home
i know u were so right

today is a very calm n cool
day
life becomes so meaningful
with realisation that i m lucky enough to feel the fresh air n drink
plain water thank u oh lord for making me realise that i have
diamonds around me

tonight i wish to go asleep n dream about getting up in the morning
and letting the sweet sunshine gazing both of us with my hands around
my love
and him looking right into my eyes
n me carassing his hair ,kissing him on his forehead
thanking lord gracefully from bottom of my heart for allowing me
every moment that i wished for in my life

amin

love actually is all around

love is in my fingers
and love is in my toes
hmmmmmmmm
i m 23
gay
from sion
5'6
working in call centre

[EMAIL PROTECTED] com
the irony of life and twist and turns and turmoil
make u feel above helplessness and happiness
just an observer
a vision
a force
disallowing mind to take control of your heart and soul
i always belived in fairy tales

i belive i have touched that
part of my heart today
of sublime bliss and unconditional submission to my love

life as given me so much
but someway down the line u feel to let go of u r dreams emotions and
feelings
a concious decision to start a new journey
amin

looking for pals
lucky me if get more then that
happy me if i get what i want
love u all
one life to live one life to cherish
life is beautiful

nothing like art of living in this world
i m here to love and make friends share there joys and happiness
always there is sunshine in this world
it depends at which part of world u considers ur self to be in
love will move world
love is so strong'
love is immortal
love is to give , bliss , happiness and smile is a simple delight on
beautiful lips