While I have not followed the responses to this article...I should point  out
that...though not as productive as female mammary glands...most males
mammary glands are capable of producing milk...i.e.the nipples are not merely
vestigal obsolescent objects...they are functioning integral pars of the
body...

Just because many people are unable to use their nose muscles to expand
their nostrils...does not make certain nose muscles vestigal...just  unused..

Elizabeth