Hey.,i dont think its a problem if someone posts a 1.6 megabyte file.. To
download it or not is your choice. No ones forcing u to download it.. And with
just the click of an icon onscreen u can delete the mail with its attachment if
u wish.. There is no problem with the moderation.,its a free country,a free
queer list.,and everyone has equal right to express themselves.. Some are
capable of expressing themselves lightly whereas some need a tad more size
limit to express themselves.. There is no problem with the moderation.,if
any.,i suppose there is a problem with your net connection.. U sound as if u
use dial up instead of broadband.. Stop criticising the moderation and go
change your net connection dear. Regards.

Signature-

*RISK MORE THAN WHAT OTHERS THINK IS SAFE, CARE MORE THAN
WHAT OTHERS THINK IS WISE, DREAM MORE THAN WHAT OTHERS THINK IS
PRACTICAL, EXPECT MORE THAN WHAT OTHERS THINK IS
POSSIBLE.*

*PERSPECTIVE- what does this say -

Godisnowhere

did u
read,'God is no where?' or did u read,'God is now here?' We dont always
see the same thing as other people-its all about perspective-one of the
most important tools in getting along with other people is knowing that
the other person might not be thinkin in the same way as you.*

*THE
GENESIS OF PROGRESS IS DISOBEDIENCE. *

*THIS IS A HOMOPHOBIA FREE EMAIL
ADDRESS. *

*YOU MAY BE THE MOST INTELLIGENT AND WELL-READ PERSON,BUT
WHEN IT COMES TO MATTERS OF THE HEART AND/or MATTERS OF THE LOINS - WE
ARE ALL IDIOTS. *