Hey CONGRATS Buddy....

I am sure you might have pictured something horrible, which is very common is
such situations. Thanks to God that you are saved and now have a very high
value experience and also suggestions\inputs from some members of the group. So
from next time onwards, try doing it into a safe place that you are confident
about.
As rightly said by some members, you can any time deny that you were involved
since the cop didnt had any proof of your guilty and also your "minor" firend
was very co-operative. Also I hope by now you might be aware of the Indian Law
with so many loop-holes.. its better not to speak of it, but to use it when
necessary... :)
I hope you get some one matured (by age though not necessary) with a more
comfortable place away from spying eyes and of course not a car for your
explorations :)
Best of Luck

Best Regards -
Saket.

On Wed, 06 May 2009 11:44:09 +0530  wrote