hi, i have prob i read this mail in my office computer, my senior is such a rog
that he spyes on me all the time yesterday i copied some gay stories from my
yahoo

mail here then i paste it in my documenst word file then in morning i was
cleaning office in mean time senior came open few word documents
of mine then he even opened microsoft outlook2007 as we work on it for network
mailing in the company then i came back he was turning the mails list so i got
a doubt then after 15 mints he left to his cabin then i opened my word document
file gave right click there in hyperlink option i click their my 3 word
documents names were there i.e file names then i became cleared about my doubt
that he was seeing my files and as outlook2007 i didnt open but was already
open so i doubt he might have draged these files and mailed to his outlook i.d
then delete the mails as he never comes and opens the outlook2007 and one day
he even caught me in his mobile camera as i was dosing he thinks he a big boss
very weird of him but i cant tell anyone not to even boss, as he is very close
to boss, what i do do i stop copiny gay stories in my files ? and can he trace
my yahoo mails from netserver as he has my computer password but not my yahoo
mail password ? can he see from

 his computer what i am doing as we work on net work and we share xerox machine
, scanner, and also hyperlink showed scanner's line too which till date i never
saw may he scanned my files and mailed to his i tell u it' would be 100 percent
true as he' such a jerk i can honestly tell u even if i help him before boss he
makes me naked i.e mujhe badnam karta hay aur bolta mai teri bhalai kar raha hu
nuts actually this pretender acts double games will extract every news about
all people who stay in company , and at staff house then pass news to boss then
give my name and then boss shout at me but every time they need me to get them
news later boss says we all seniors are 1 only u -me dont try to make us
quarrel , as those seniors are working in company since 10 years but boss wants
all news of every one

 so he and this senior do all this i neither bother nor car for anyone but they
say i m not honest to company as its my duty to tell boss and this senior about
what is happening in staff house and in office , but later i will be in trouble
, and this senior who acts good but always spys on ma then he says i m not
honest to him , as i trusted him 3-5 times but later boss said that i tell
boss's talks also to this senior as i m such a idiot that i dont know how to
live with people all fool me and make fun of me i need this job so have to bear
all they all richies guys i just being helped by some divine saints and god so
i got this

 job this boss is really a good person but at same time very intelligent and
extra smart, he plays different games i respect him but all this senoirs play
me then before boss they all become good and i the worst of all , boss teaches
his 15 yeear son all this i used to go for tuition for him now boss's son dont
even talk to me behaves like a prince and treats me just like a beggar , 1 st
he used to talk good way now dont even see my face as if i m the worst on this
world as i m not that rich but its o.k. god is there people extract news from
me tell boss then punishment i only get still this senior says i dont give any
information infact boss this senior and one more close person 3 of them act to
o roughly on all specially on me as i m from diff. caste and others r their
caste people even they talk bad o fthis senior i told that to him still he
revenges on me and on those people talks so sweetly and dont say a word to them
even if they are at fault and

 for my small things he kills me  with 100 questions and later make me ego ful
so i open my mouth or misbehave i  realised his trick , many times even i dont
say a word he pinpoints some thing and from that line he plays game for each
word i will be fooled i sometimes either cry or become angry or egoful but pray
god to save me from this all u see these people first give a person a lot of
pride make u sit on 7 th heaven slowly know your all things from heart even
family things then play withu as they like i didnt knew this now i realise this
as i showed my bros photo them from hi5 so they all started my bro is not good
as he has big hairs etc. so i realised this world is really great i have no
regrets for them as i m a big fool on this world that if someone talks sweetly
and frndly i trust them whole heartedly not knowing thei chaluness cleverness
infact this is common in our family my mom too can be fooled by giving
affection we all get deceived bu
 sweet poison of love by clever people so wat to do pl help me and abt computer
pl tell me wat to do and 1 day i was in his cabin his system was opeen he was
seeing mail data folder does it means he traces mails from server he is not
computer engineer but many times i saw him try to apply others computer's pass
words from his system and try to enter in others system 1 day my system was not
working IT manager was on leave so from his system he open net work
connection,then net wrok sharing where all the folders of company who all r on
net work comes then a lay out came he typed my systems name then put password
then enter but it didnot open he tryed 5 times but didnot so may be it needs
permission from it administer i asked it manager that can anyone hack my system
from his system computer manager said no but his assistant said yes if he knows
my system pass word then he can see my screen wat i m diong so pl help me  boss
told to control all but this rog
 is ruling all if boss says 1 thing this rog senior does 10 things so that he
would earn good name from boss pl help me he tortures me like hell but i keep
quiete pray god for help and u too
thakns raj