From: Aditya Bondyopadhyay <adit.b...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: g_b Life is boring!
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 12 March, 2010, 9:20 AM

Sometimes I wish really hard that science advances to a degree where scientists
are able to cut out the human genome into wee little pieces, each responsible
for a particular character trait. And then some walks in with a list that says:

"he should be smart,cool,down 2 earth,romantic, strong,educated, supportive n
emotional as well....of all should be boyish,independent, decent, n matured
with manly attitude..
should be protective n friendly in nature.should be able 2 face life as it
comes..should trust others,.should understand me n my feelings.. share my joy
,sorrows,everything 2 whom i can talk freely n express myself..n also who is
comfortable in expressing himself 2 me......
would love 2 spend passionate special moments of life with him...like--
---watching movies,,,,,, travelling places,,,,,go for drive,,,,,having
candlelight dinner,,,,going on a date,,,,,becoming passionate and romantic...,
etc....."

The person at the counter looks at the list, takes out the appropriate pieces
of the genome, mixes them up, incubates, and lo...you have exactly what you
wanted, a mail order custom made life partner...

That is the only way it is going to be possible.... these types do not come
naturally, they have to be made specially... ..isn't it? And given the "humanly
impossible" wishlist about lovers that I repeatedly see on the lists, I am
certain there would be an ever ready market for the product.

And of course, when the "boyish" becomes "oldish", when the "passionate"
dissipates, or the "friendly" sometimes becomes offended or angry (human
traits, not wanted in the perfect lover you had custom made..) these customised
perfections are going to be disposable as well, just take him back to the shop
and recycle him, get another made, an upgraded and better model.....

Aditya Bondyopadhyay

On 11 March 2010 20:38, Life <llu...@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

TRUE LIFE PARTNER...he should be smart,cool,down 2 earth,romantic,
strong,educated, supportive n emotional as well....of all should be
boyish,independent, decent, n matured with manly attitude..
should be protective n friendly in nature.should be able 2 face life as it
comes..should trust others,.should understand me n my feelings.. share my joy
,sorrows,everything 2 whom i can talk freely n express myself..n also who is
comfortable in expressing himself 2 me......
would love 2 spend passionate special moments of life with him...like--
---watching movies,,,,,, travelling places,,,,,go for drive,,,,,having
candlelight dinner,,,,going on a date,,,,,becoming passionate and romantic...,
etc.....NOT ASKING FOR MUCH,,,BUT A TRUE PARTNER IN ALL.....A TRUE BONDING....

--
Do not print this mail unless really necessary.
Save paper, save trees..!!

If you loose your way while SCUBA diving, the safest direction to head for is
UP..!!!

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!