Hi everybody,
my name is sameer and m 24 years old. i live in virar.
I am in search of a partner for me who believes in love.
well to begin with i am a bit shy in nature and searching for one who is
loving, caring and understanding. i am searching someone with whom i can
express myself and even he can express himself without any hesitation.i am
looking for someone with whom i can feel secure and even he can feel the same.i
am not much in to partying. i like to be with someone to a nice calm place away
from all the noise where both of us can express ourselves without any
boundaries of world. Sex is not a priority to me.

If someone who feels the same can reply to me.
would be waiting....