Are there any south koreans on this listserve...???

=============

a few

regards

moderator
=======================

On 26 April 2010 02:07, caucasianman <caucasian...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hallo to everybody.
>
> I am European man and in June I am visiting South Korea – Seoul - for two
> weeks.
>
> I am looking for some information in order to plan my trip.
>
> Could anyone help me?
>
> Besides I am looking for a friend in South Korea for meeting, friendship.
>
> I am serious, good looking and responsable man.
>
> Fisicaly I am slim, mainly.
>
> Thank you if someone wants to reply to me. My private email is:
> caucasian...@gmail.com

ADITYA BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant
Advocate (Regd. No. F-218/192 of 1997, Bar Council of W.Bengal, India)

Website: http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/
================================
Notice to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted immediately. Use of such
communication in a manner prejudicial to the interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principles, and/or his clients, and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his principles, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another communication received by this email account, or a
referred source available on the internet and accessible to the public.

GB Radio
www.gaybombay.in/gbradio
Gaybombay breaking news and annoucements
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/Gaybombay
Emergency Helpline number 9820565885
Orkut:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=22091955