ok well maybe i need to clarify some more.. because i have received a wide
range of responses ranging from plain mean to extremely sweet..
ok so obviously * want a one night stand *therefor that rules out an LTR..
a one nighter because after i am married i don't think i will do this.. so
for all you haters don't worry I'm going to be loyal with my future wife...
as far as getting married i really have no choice... and NO my folks are not
"forcing" me either.. but they woul dbe happy if i did and i'm sure ill make
them happy and keep my future financially and emotionally happy... ofcourse
sexually too.. 'cos I'm not aversed to having sex with women.. my first time
was with a woman...
well so * have been with a guy..* but no sex was involved.. maybe just
kissing etc.. (without going into too many details) and it was once and it
was great and never went back..
so NOW i would like to do it by that i mean really KNOW what its like to be
with another BEFORE I am married which is most likely end of this year..
i'm sure i will like it because I "think" about it a lot and ofcourse there
is plenty of eye-candy online or off..
and ofcourse i'm not going to take some suggestions such as "hire a gigolo"
or "don't be crazy .... just wait for wedding nite."
well anyway so I'm still hoping someone is willing to "help" me with my
predicament.. I'm not too bad looking either and I am not very stable and
decent and "clean" as they say..
so if anyone is around northern california. please help me.. in fact i'm
available as early as next week....

-sam