From: Tuhin Roy <its_tu...@yahoo.co.in>
To: "gaybom...@yahoogroups.com" <gaybom...@yahoogroups.com>;
"gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com" <gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com>;
"gaycalcu...@egroups.com" <gaycalcu...@egroups.com>; "gaycalcu...@egroups.com"
<gaycalcu...@egroups.com>; "gayde...@egroups.com" <gayde...@egroups.com>;
"gayde...@yahoogroups.com" <gayde...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 8:46 AM
Subject: g_b Just a thought...

Recently we read about mails about getting settled in abroad........TV Serial
with gay angle.........Equality Moms etc etc...but the sad reality of India is
that the people don't care unless its their problem, its in their home...I am
not saying that my numbers are statistically significant, but I know 17
families who stopped watching Maryada due to gay angle...forget about Equality
Moms in India....I feel that I made a good decision leaving India forever...me
and partner are going to adopt a Baby by next week....which we never imagined
in India....I remember that expression when we went to "just talk" about
adopting..........