Just to set the records straight, although it doesn't justify this inhumane
act.

I'm Nigerian and understand the language this man is not being killed
because he was gay. This video has nothing to do with LGBT , he is being
burnt because he is an armed robber (a rapist and a murderer) not that it
justifies their actions. Just get your facts straight
http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2011/10/10/gay-african-man-beaten-burned-alive-by-angry-mob-extremely-graphic-video/