I'm guessing that even the least sporting inclined among us here is watching
the Olympics, even if India is crashing out almost completely. The reason of
course is - Hot Bodies! In Skin-tight Lycra Singlets, or even less.

I mean, did you see the Tom Daley photos? Since he's Brit at a Brit games, the
cameras have been lingering on him, and he's certainly been giving them lots of
reason for lingering:

http://www.afterelton.com/gallery/2012/08/synchronized-sportscake

Which reminds me, btw, that while India seems to be almost totally out of the
Games, doesn't our one Hotness Hero Sushil Kumar still have to start his
wrestling rounds? So there is still hope, or at least a fair amount of chance
to watch him in his tight tight singlet, lovely scruffy face and sleepy eyes.
Also, what has happened to talldarkandhandsome Vijender Singh?

Anthony Lane has an excellent piece on Olympic bodies in the New Yorker. As he
points out, one of the attractions of the Games is the sheer range of bodies on
display, so there's something for almost everyone. So while I've been watching
the diving obsessively, the boyfriend is hooked on water polo, which he insists
is better, and I admit he may have a point. As he says, these are essentially
rugby players in small Speedos, you see rather more of them than the brief
flash of diving or swimming and it seems to be an essential rule of water-polo
that you have to grab a butt or crotch every five minutes or maybe it will
count as a foul.

What do people here think? Does diving score above water-polo or the other way
around? And what are the other sports that are eye-catching?