There is no elevator to success

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. - Zig
Ziglar (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/dreams> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1420>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

It's important to make someone happy, and it's important to start with
yourself. - Author Unknown (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/happiness> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1419>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You can't talk mediocrity and expect to have victory. You are
prophesying your future. If you want a shift to occur, you've got to
think positive. - Joel Osteen (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1418>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the
egg, not by smashing it. - Arnold H. Glasgow (OM | Rekindling the Light
Within <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/patience-and-timing> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1417>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Your mission: Be so busy loving your life you have no time for hate,
regret, or fear. - Karen Salmansohn (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/life> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1416>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Without my children my house would be clean my wallet would be full but
my heart would be empty. - Author Unknown (OM | Rekindling the Light
Within <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/children> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1415>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a
while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller (OM | Rekindling the Light
Within <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/enjoying-the-journey> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1414>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

My philosophy for a happy Life: Sam Berns, the video which I got the
Ferris Bueller's quote above. You can watch it here.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36m1o-tM05g#t=517>
___________________________________

A Father's wish for his daughter: Please keep her happy. A wedding
speech from a father to his son-in-law, I thought I would start my
speech by addressing you as the "new" family of my daughter. But
I think it would be inappropriate because now that she is married, you
are "the family" for her. Believe me; I don't have a problem
with that. I, in fact, want my daughter to have "you" as her
priority now. Its time for us to take a backseat in her life. We would
happily accept it but would surely request one thing — please keep
her happy! You can continue to read here
<http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/3562/a-fathers-wish-for-his-daughter\
-please-keep-her-happy.html>

Book your hotel with Agoda <http://www.agoda.com/?site_id=1436578>