Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable. - Regina Brett (45
Lessons Life Taught Me http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/5Wjde)

Quoting Jen Hatmaker, "...you will never have this day with your children
again. tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. this day is a
gift. breathe and notice. smell and touch them; study their faces and little
feet and pay attention. Relish the charms of the Present. enjoy today, mama
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/2671/enjoy-today-mama.html. it will be over
before you know it."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1900
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You have no idea what you're capable of until you try. - Author Unknown (Take
Action http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#take-action @ OM)

Be amazed in yourself; you are capable of a achieving lot more than you thought
you were! The power is in taking action and risk. Quoting Dr. Leo Buscaglia
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/leo-buscaglia-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Risks must be taken because, The greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1899
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

We can't control how others treat us, but we can always choose how we want to
react to them.  - Symphony of Love (Choice http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#choice
@ OM)

Quoting Gregory David Roberts, "While I was chained to a wall and being
tortured, I realized, through the screaming of my mind, that even in that
shackled, bloody helplessness, I was still free: free to hate the men who were
torturing me, or to forgive them. It doesn't sound like much, I know. But in
the flinch and bite of the chain, when it's all you've got, that freedom is a
universe of possibility. And the choice you make between hating and forgiving,
can become the story of your life."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1898
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. -
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Faith http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#faith @ OM)

Quoting Saint Augustine, "Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward
of this faith is to see what you believe."

More quotes by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/OIkH1

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1896
(Click above for the bigger image)
Search great deals on hotels and flights and plan your next trip at JOURNEY Now
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/!