If you succeed at loving imperfect people then it becomes plausible that
somebody could love imperfect you. - Bishop T.D. Jakes (Love
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/love @ OM)

Remembering that no one is perfect, love more, judge less. And as Bishop Jakes
says, "That's how you learn to love crazy people ... That's how you learn how
to forgive."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1916
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein
(Humility http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/humility @ OM)

As he further said, "Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease
to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were
born." More quotes from Einstein http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/SSnr3

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1915
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Gratitude is the door opening to the abundance in life.  - Symphony of Love
(Gratitude http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/gratitude @ OM)

Opening the door leads to the abundance in life. Just as Eckhart Tolle
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/eckhart-tolle-love-quotes-and-sayings.html
said, "Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the
foundation for all abundance." More quotes on Gratitude
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/vUZyR

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1912
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Instead of thinking about all the reasons you have to feel sorry for yourself,
you've got to take the hand you've been dealt and make the most of it. - Joel
Osteen (Positive thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking @ OM)

More quotes by Joel Osteen http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/oDCxP

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1911
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You only live once. Make every moment count. - Author Unknown (Living life to
the fullest http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/living-life-to-the-fullest @
OM)

Quoting Mae West
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/mae-west-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1910
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Couldn't have said it better than Kipling! What I truly love about traveling is
not just about getting to new place but about being fully immersed in the
culture, getting to know the people and experiencing their lives. Posted @
JOURNEY
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/travel-quote-understanding-foreign-country.html

Did you know that Michael Jordan did not make it to his junior high school team
because he was 5 10 and his teammate who made it was 6 5? He started going to
the gym to practice. He was at that time practicing every day after school.
Find out how Practice, not talent, is the key to success
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/183/do-you-need-a-smile-today-share-this-with.html
Explore Top Travel Destinations
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/agoda#toptraveldestinations