Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. - Gordon B.
Hinckley (Positive thinking http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @
OM)

There is always storms in life and yet the sun has always been there; it's not
about ignoring the storms but choosing to bask in the sunlight.

More quotes from Gordon B. Hinckley http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/2AWlJ

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1996
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You have not failed until you quit trying. - Gordon B. Hinckley (Determination
& Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance
@ OM)

Quoting Joyce Meyer
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/joyce-meyer-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
ā€œIā€™m never a failure, unless I quit trying, and neither are you.ā€

More quotes on Determination, Perseverance & Hanging on
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8godF

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1995
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A person's true nature is revealed at times of the greatest adversity.  -
Daisaku Ikeda (Character http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/character @ OM)

Quoting Maya Angelou
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/maya-angelou-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may
be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you
can rise from, how you can still come out of it."

More quotes from Daisaku Ikeda http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/DGW1c

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1994
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

I have lived my life according to this principle: If I'm afraid of it, then I
must do it.    - Erica Jong (Courage http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#courage @ OM)

Quoting Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/ralph-waldo-emerson, "Do the
thing you fear and the death of fear is certain."

More quotes from Erica Jong http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/JQcnH

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1991
(Click above for the bigger image)

Get a life in which you notice the smell of salt water pushing itself on a
breeze over the dunes, a life in which you stop and watch how a red-tailed hawk
circles over a pond and a stand of pines. Get a life in which you pay attention
to the baby as she scowls with concentration when she tries to pick up a
Cheerio with her thumb and first finger.

- Anna Quindlen (A Short Guide to a Happy Life)

Book Now, Pay When You Stay! http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/booking-com
With FREE cancellation on most rooms