>From what I understand having spoken to lawyers (have not seen the petition
>yet, may get to do so by later today) the government is asking for 3 things:

1) A clarification on contents in one para (likely 107) where the judgments
apparently equates Trans with L, B, and T!

2) A clarification on how the reservations to trans can be implemented as
directed as there would be overlaps and exclusions if one is to be treated as
OBC!

3) extension of the time to implement the recommendations of the judgment as 6
months is too short!

I will update more as things be me clearer!

Thank you & Best Regards,
आधन्यवाद तथा आपको प्रणाम,

Aditya Bondyopadhyay
आदित्य बन्द्योपाध्याय