Dear All,

 Queer Ink is launching the Queer Ink Safe Spaces Initiative (QISSI) with the
first event 'Q Fest' on Sunday, October 12, 2014.

 QISSI is a collaborative venture with the mainstream venues, vendors,
businesses and people to provide safe venues for open debate & dialog, showcase
creativity and nurture entrepreneurship.

 At Q Fest, we have partnered with The Hive, to host:

 * 12 stalls with products for sale, including Pride merchandise,
 * Screenplay Writing & Film Direction Workshop with Faraz
* 91.27% gayboy and Paradoxia performance with Neha & Vikrant, * The memorial
for Swagat Shah Memorial,
 * Stories they don’t tell us with Devdutt Pattanaik and
 * Capoeira - 1 hour free demo and workshop.

 Call us on 9821.730.721 to collaborate and/or email (shob...@queer-ink.com)
with your proposal.

 Read more about QISSI/QFest: A Queer Ink Safe Spaces Initiative |Q Fest
http://bit.ly/QFestNewsletter

 A Queer Ink Safe Spaces Initiative |Q Fest http://bit.ly/QFestNewsletter
Greetings! Changes are in the works for QI. Queer Ink Safe Spaces Initiative
(QISSI) is our offline venture and our first event Q Fest is a collaboration
with The Hive, Bandra.

 View on bit.ly http://bit.ly/QFestNewsletter
 Preview by Yahoo

 Regards,