As i believe, Relationship is not just sex as many people think. its not like
if u dont have anal or any kind of sex means u r not into relationship
or u r just passing time with each other. It comes with your heart. If u r true
enough with ur partner then sex is just a minor thing. If really start looking
for someone with such belief it will help u to build a good and healthy relation

On Monday, 22 September 2014 11:37 PM, "someoneforeverd...@yahoo.in