To make the world a better place, see the world as a better place. - Alan H.
Cohen (Attitude http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#happiness @ OM)

More quotes by Alan H. Cohen http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/Lanbl

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1477
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and
succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up. - Stephen Hawking
(Determination & Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance
@ OM)

However difficult life may seem ... it matters that you don't just give up. The
storm won't last forever; it will open up to clear blue sky once again. No
matter how long the night would be, dawn would break and the sun rise again.
Hang in there because you make a difference.

More quotes on Determination and Perseverance
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8godF

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2079
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A child with dream becomes an adult with vision. - Symphony of Love (Children
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/children @ OM)

Quoting Randy Pausch
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/randy-pausch-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
"Give yourself permission to dream. Fuel your kids' dreams too. Once in a
while, that might even mean letting them stay up past their bedtimes."

Give your children the power of dreams!

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2078
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself
vulnerable is to show your strength. - Criss Jami  (Humility
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#humility @ OM)

It takes courage to share our weaknesses to others as it make us vulnerable to
them and yet it gives us a precious opportunity to be honest with ourselves and
work on our weaknesses to turn them into strengths.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2077
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go
forward. Because we trust. Because we have faith. - Paulo Coelho (Faith
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/faith @ OM)

Quoting him, "Trust and start walking. We are not alone in the dark, our path
will unfold as we move."

More quotes by Paulo Coelho http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/BvNOH

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2076
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Autumn. A second spring when every leaf's a flower. - Albert Camus (Positive
thinking http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking @ OM)

A change of thinking and perspective and instantly the world we look at changes.

More quotes by Albert Camus http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/GbhaX

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2075
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think
what everyone else is thinking. - Haruki Murakami (Be the change
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#be-the-change @ OM)

We have to be willing and not be afraid to be different and unique sometimes,
to be the round pegs in the square holes and to see things differently.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2074
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

 If you love music dance festival, do not miss ZoukOut 2014. Join 40,000 other
like-minded souls side by side - from dusk till dawn, till the very first light
and beyond in this ZoukOut dance music extravaganza with over 20 international
and local artists on 12-13 December 2014 at Siloso Beach, Sentosa, Singapore.
Find out more here
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/zoukout-a-dance-music-festival-2014-singapore.html.

Hi, are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
Please consider using the hotel booking services by Symphony of Love at JOURNEY
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.