Happiness is not about how much we possess but how little we bicker over
trivials.    - Master Cheng Yen (Happiness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#happiness @ OM)

Quoting Master Cheng Yen, "If we always face all people and situations with a
grateful heart, we will be happy and at peace every day." Don't fuss over the
sands on your feet, enjoy the walk.

More quotes by Master Cheng Yen http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/jlLej

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2072
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Peace in the world relies on individuals finding inner peace. - Dalai Lama
(Inner peace http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#inner-peace @ OM)

Quoting his Holiness, "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we
make peace with ourselves."

More quotes by Dalai Lama http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/ekSeD

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2071
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The older I get, the more I meet people, the more convinced I am that we must
only work on ourselves, to grow in grace. The only thing we can do about people
is to love them. - Dorothy Day (Learning
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/learning @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2070
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Love is the magnet that holds the cosmos in place and the glue that makes
relationships last. - Dr. Susan Shumsky (Love
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#love @ OM)

Quoting Mahatma Gandhi
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/mahatma-gandhi-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Nothing is impossible for pure love."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2069
(Click above for the bigger image)

Have you ever tried using ZUJI service before? I just did twice and have been
utterly disappointed with them. Read about the disappointing experience here
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/as-the-saying-goes-once-bitten-twice-shy-bye-zuji.html.
 I have since terminated my partnership with ZUJI Singapore.