But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart. - Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry (Attitude http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#attitude @ OM)

Quoting Helen Keller
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/helen-keller-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even
heard, but must be felt with the heart."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2163
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

I give myself a good cry if I need it, but then I concentrate on all good
things still in my life. - Mitch Albom (Positive thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @ OM)

Quoting Anne Frank
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/anne-frank-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
"I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains."

More quotes by Mitch Albom http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/bQspR

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2162
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

When I was young I observed that nine out of every ten things I did were
failures, so I did ten times more work. - George Bernard Shaw (Hanging on,
Determination & Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance @ OM)

Quoting Michelangelo Buonarroti, "If people knew how hard I had to work to gain
my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all."

More quotes by George Bernard Shaw http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/DOFed

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2161
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude. - Dr. Martin
Luther King Jr. (Forgiveness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#forgiveness @ OM)

Quoting Louise Hay
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/louise-hay-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to
do with the other person."

More quotes by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/OIkH1

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2160
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Joy goes against the foundations of mathematics: it multiplies when we divide.
- Paulo Coelho (Happiness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#happiness @ OM)

Quoting Paul Scherer, "The only way on earth to multiply happiness is to divide
it."

More quotes by Paulo Coelho http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/BvNOH

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2159
(Click above for the bigger image)
Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?

 Please consider using the hotel booking services, at no extra cost to you, by
Symphony of Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.