Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. - Rumi (Letting go
& Moving on http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#letting-go-and-moving-on @ OM)

Quoting Paulo Coelho
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/paulo-coelho-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html:
 "Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished: tell yourself
that what has passed will never come back. Remember that there was a time when
you could live without that thing or that person – nothing is irreplaceable, a
habit is not a need."

More quotes by Rumi http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/Ng7T0

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2191
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks
that lay before you. - Denis Waitley (Hanging on, Determination & Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance @ OM)

Quoting Master Cheng Yen: "Never lose courage. Never lose faith. Nothing in
this world is impossible when you are determined."

More quotes by Denis Waitley http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/udZKZ

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2190
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Take a breath. Allow yourself to be filled with the presence of all that is
good and powerful and peaceful and joyful. - Iyanla Vanzant (Faith
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#faith @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2189
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

What makes you spiritual is what's in your mind, what's in your thoughts. -
Swami Parthasarathy (Inner Peace http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#inner-peace @ OM)

Quoting Rumi
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/rumi-love-quotes-and-sayings.html: "'I
looked in temples, churches and mosques. But I found the Divine in my heart."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2188
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike
your past. Your history is not your destiny. - Alan Cohen (Change
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#change @ OM)

More quotes by Alan Cohen http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/Lanbl

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2187
(Click above for the bigger image)

 Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
Please consider using the hotel booking services, at no extra cost to you, by
Symphony of Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.