The true task of spiritual life is not found in faraway places or unusual
states of consciousness. It is here in the present. - Jack Kornfield (In the
Moment https://om.symphonyoflove.net/in-the-moment)

 More Jack Kornfield Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/jack-kornfield-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 ___________________________________

 Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be
unaffected by outside circumstances. - Mahatma Gandhi (Inner Peace
https://om.symphonyoflove.net/inner-peace)

 More Mahatma Gandhi Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/mahatma-gandhi-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html

 ___________________________________

 This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are
doing in the here and now. - Alan Watts (Life
https://om.symphonyoflove.net/life)

 More Life Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/life-quotes-and-sayings.html

 Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever
state I may be in, therein to be content. - Helen Keller (Positive Thinking
https://om.symphonyoflove.net/positive-thinking)

 More Helen Keller Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/helen-keller-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html