Mark,

As a casual participant on various OpenJDK lists for the past few
years, I'm interested in contributing more to OpenJDK in my free time.
The OpenJDK Community Bylaws do offer some clarification for
participating, but I do have some comments and questions regarding the
process of becoming an OpenJDK Contributor. I sent a scanned copy of
the OCA to sun...@sun.com back in January, but never received a
response. Potential contributors may be dissuaded from spending time
contributing if they do not receive a response. The OCA FAQ [1] states
"You should check with the project you intend to contribute where your
OCA should be sent." Is this process described in "How to contribute"
[2] still the correct way to submit an OCA for OpenJDK contribution?
In section 2 of the OpenJDK Community Bylaws, would it make sense to
reference the list of valid OpenJDK Contributors [3] [4]? Should the
Contributor paragraph describe the process for submitting a signed
Oracle Contributor Agreement?

Thanks,
Dave

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/legal/oca-faq.pdf