To recap: the GB minutes have not been published since 2012/12/05.

I am very concerned about this issue.  It will be extremely hard for
us to sign off as accurate and complete minutes from a year ago.

Also, we are about to hold an election for the at-large members of the
Governing Board but the electorate cannot see what the board has
discussed.  The democratic process cannot function effectively if the
electorate do not know what the board does.

I would very much like to see the minutes before the election begins.

Andrew.