Hi Jody,

(Jody Weissmann, Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 02:51:42AM -0800:)
> I have built a *SequentialTaskCollection* consisting of 6 Applications.
>
> When i run it on localhost it works fine, but on the science cloud i get a
> message like
> /home/centos/gc3libs.L4Kvjx/.gc3pie_shellcmd/wrapper_script.sh: line 4: exec
> : None: not found
> for every application in the *SequentialTaskCollection*

That script is auto-generated by GC3Pie; line 4 is effecting
stdin/stdout/stderr redirections.  By looking at the code, I cannot
imagine how a Python ``None`` would land in there, but apparently there
is a way...

Can you please post one of these failing `wrapper_script.sh`?  It might
shed some light about what is actually going wrong.

Thanks,

Riccardo Murri, Schwerzenbacherstrasse 2, CH-8606 Nänikon, Switzerland