Hi

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but I have the exact same problem, and I
have no idea how to fix it?

Just started Python this week. Used anaconda 4.3.0 (Python 3.6.0).

I can't find any functools.py / .pyc / .pyo on my windows 10 machine.

SVN is not recognized...

I don't have functools in my Conda or PIP list, so can't really uninstall it

Hope you guys can help