Hi David,

I'll add a test to check this in the sources, but I still cannot reproduce it.
My guess is that your installation's `*.pyc` files are not in sync with the
source `*.py` (I have seen this happen with Git) so you might be loading
outdated code which shows this bug, while it does not show in the sources.

So my suggestion is that you remove all `*.pyc` files in your GC3Pie
installation
and try again::

  find ~/gc3pie -type f -name '*.pyc' -exec rm {} \+

Ciao,