On 03/08/16 12:43, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Matthew Wahab
Tests added for FP16 argument and return values being passed in
registers only check the case when the FP16 IEEE format is used. This
patch adds equivalent tests that also check the behaviour when the
ARM Alternative format is used.
2016-06-27 Matthew Wahab <matthew.wa...@arm.com>
* gcc.target/arm/fp16-aapcs-3.c: New.
* gcc.target/arm/fp16-aapcs-4.c: New.
* gcc.target/arm/aapcs/aapcs/vfp22.c: New.
* gcc.target/arm/aapcs/aapcs/vfp23.c: New.
* gcc.target/arm/aapcs/aapcs/vfp24.c: New.
* gcc.target/arm/aapcs/aapcs/vfp25.c: New.
OK once the pre-reqs are in place.
Committed as r240314 after checking the new tests with cross-compiled
arm-none-linux-gnueabihf. Sorry for the delay.