Hi Cary, Hi Sriraman,

>> Ping.  Is this alright to apply now or should I wait for Stage 1?
>> * plugin-api.h (ld_plugin_get_wrap_symbols): New
>>   plugin interface.
> I'd say go ahead and apply the patch in binutils, and wait for Stage 1
> to sync back to GCC, unless someone there OKs it sooner.
> Nick, is that OK?

Yes, that is fine with me.


Reply via email to