Mark Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The first GCC 4.0 candidate is available
> Then, if you are running on a primary or secondary platform, please
> send me an email pointing me at the results you've posted, and
> highlighting any failures to meet the release criteria.

Hi Mark,

I'm pleased to say that there are no regressions in RC1 on
powerpc-darwin8 compared to 3.4.3, except for:

gcc/testsuite/g++.sum:FAIL: g++.dg/warn/Wdtor1.C (test for excess errors)

which I see you've already committed a patch for, and a large number
of Java failures.

You can see full test results at

<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2005-04/msg00801.html>

for 3.4.3, and