On 2005-04-18, Mark Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> RC2 is available here:
>
>   ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/prerelease-4.0.0-20050417/
>
> As before, I'd very much appreciate it if people would test these bits
> on primary and secondary platforms, post test results with the
> contrib/test_summary script, and send me a message saying whether or
> not there are any regressions, together with a pointer to the results.

Results for arm-none-elf, cross-compiled from i686-pc-linux-gnu (Debian)
for C and C++ are here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2005-04/msg01301.html

Relative to RC1, there are several new tests which pass, and:

g++.dg/warn/Wdtor1.C (test for excess errors)

works whereas it didn't before.

Julian