Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > 2005-04-12 Paolo Bonzini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mark,

When this patch went into 4.0, Paolo didn't regenerate the top level
configure, although the ChangeLog claims he did:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2005-04/msg00842.html

Would you care to take care of that? (I am travelling, and don't have much time online.) If so, I'd be very appreciative.

The patch should also be applied to mainline, since the "break"
problem exists there too.  I'm not sure why it wasn't, but perhaps
your "OK for 4.0.0" didn't specify mainline and Paolo was being
conservative.  I think we should fix it there also.

Yes, indeed. The patch is certainly OK for mainline as well.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC