Eric --

The GCC SC has appointed you an "RTL maintainer".  Congratulations!

That means that you have maintainership of all machine-independent RTL
optimization passes, like jump, CSE, GCSE, flow, sched2,
shorten_branches, etc.  This post doesn't cover back ends, dwarf2out.c,
or other things that aren't optimization passes.  I know that it's hard
to be exactly sure where the boundaries lie, but I've every confidence
you'll use your judgment well.  Please feel free to ask if you're not sure.

Please adjust MAINTAINERS accordingly -- and then please fix PRs and
approve patches for same. :-)

Thanks!

--
Mark Mitchell