Hanno Meyer-Thurow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi Ian,
> sorry to bother again. I reduced the code (attached) that segfaults here
> on Core 2 Duo [1]. If I add -fno-split-wide-types the code does not segfault.
> That flag comes from your patchset [2].
>
> execute:
> # ./cc1 -quiet -m64 -O1 test.c -o test.o
>
> Any ideas?

The test case works for me.  Note that I've committed several cleanup
patches for lower-subreg.c over the last several days.  In particular,
do you have this change in your sources?

2007-02-01  Ian Lance Taylor  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * lower-subreg.c (resolve_clobber): Handle a subreg of a concatn.

?

Let me know if you still see the problem with up to date sources.

Ian