Steven Bosscher wrote:
On 5/9/07, Mike Stump <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In ipa-type-escape.c we have:

  /* Return either TYPE if this is first time TYPE has been seen an
     compatible TYPE that has already been processed.  */

I'd fix it, if I knew I knew what it meant.  either, an and that are
the things that are confusing to me.

Your message is itself also a bit confusing. Fix what? What did you
mean in the "an and" sentence?

Fix the incomprehensible pre-existing comment he quoted by converting it to a comprehensible one, I suppose. The words "either", "an", and "that" in the comment in question are things he finds particularly confusing about the sentence.

- Brooks