On 6/19/07, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
..
   Hmm, how do you handle arg_pointer_rtx, frame_pointer_rtx and the like?
The are all uninitialized until the prologue is emitted, which is some time
after reload.

ARG_POINTER_REGNUM is included in the artificial defs of all blocks
(which I think is overly conservative - just having them
in the entry block def should be enough).
Hence, from dataflow point of view, they are always considered initialized.

I think we should probably do something similar
for VIRTUAL_STACK_*_REGNUM.

> 5) How can I tell if a reg is a virtual_stack_reg?

   FIRST_VIRTUAL_REGISTER <= regno <= LAST_VIRTUAL_REGISTER

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen

--
#pragma ident "Seongbae Park, compiler, http://seongbae.blogspot.com";