Summary
-------

The next scheduled GCC 4.2.x release is GCC 4.2.1 on July 13th.  I plan
to make this release unless I am made aware of P1 regressions relative
to GCC 4.2.0.

At present, there are 29 P1s open against GCC 4.2.x, virtually all of
which are also present in GCC 4.3.  Thus, you can kill two birds with
one stone by attacking these problems.  Half of these 29 P1s are C++
problems, including, mostly, ICEs on valid code.  I will do what I can
to attack those, but I would also appreciate the help of my fellow C++
maintainers (Nathan, Jason) and any other folks who would like to help out.

There are also plenty of wrong-code problems, like:

PR 32004: can't find a register in class...
PR 32327: Incorrect stack sharing causing removal ...
PR 32328: -fstrict-aliasing causes skipped code
PR 32533: miscompilation with -O3 -ffast-math -ftree-vectorize -march=native

Statistics
----------

P1: 29
P2: 113